Adams Rite 2331 Heavy Duty Deadbolt For Sale
Description: The 2331 Heavy Duty Deadbolt provides a heavy duty deadbolt lock that expands into the strike for heavy duty wood or hollow metal applications.
Function: A heavy duty deadbolt for heavy duty metal or wood sliding doors, the 2331 Heavy Duty Deadbolt throws a massive brass bolt into its strike, then expands two stainless steel dogs to secure the door. A single turn of the key expands or retracts the bolt. Operates with standard mortise cylinder (standard cam) or with standard mortise cylinder thumbturn. There is no latch action.
Operation: 360° turn of key or thumbturn extends and expands or retracts and withdraws the bolt. Key cannot be removed unless bolt is positively locked or totally retracted. Requires special cylinder cam (see details on catalog page).
- Cylinder Backset: 1-3/4” only
- Case: Zinc alloy, measures 7/8” x 3-5/8” x 2-5/8” deep.
- Bolt: Brass with stainless steel dogs, 1/2” x 1-1/2” with 3/4” horizontal throw and 11/32” expansion above and below main bolt.
- Armored Faceplate: Flat faceplate of brass, 1’ x 5-3/4”. Available in a variety of finishes.
- Strike: 1/8” x 1” x 4-11/16” with 5/8” x 1-5/8” opening. Brass, with four-screw mounting. Trim finish same as faceplate.
- Special Cylinder Cam: Operable by any standard mortise cylinder with special cam dimensions, as shown. Cylinders with such cams can be readily obtained from most cylinder manufacturers.
Options: Specify trim finish: US3 Polished Brass (605), US26 Bright Chrome (625), or US26D Satin Chrome (626).
Standard Package: Individually boxed with strike and wood screws for mounting lock and strike. Shipping weight: 2 lbs.