Adams Rite 7110, 7111 Electric Strikes For Sale
Description: 7110 Electric Strike with 7-15/16” faceplate and 7111 Electric Strike with 10-1/4” faceplate are designed for Adams Rite deadlatches or cylindrical locksets with 1/2” to 5/8” latchbolt projection. For use in hollow metal, wood and aluminum door jambs.
Function: Replaces earlier 002, 7510, or 7810 electric releases in either metal or wood jambs for remote electrical control of any door equipped with an Adams Rite 4500, 4700, or 4900 Series (or similar) Deadlatch or cylindrical (key-in-knob/lever) type lockset with 1/2” to 5/8” latchbolt projection. Electrical actuation unlocks strike jaw, releasing latchbolt so door can be opened without operating latch itself. Extremely compact mechanism fits into jamb sections as shallow as 1-5/8”.
Current Draw/Amps:Volts AC Intermittent DC Continuous12 1.42 0.3324 0.74 0.17
- Fail-Safe/Fail-Secure: Field convertible from one mode to the other. However, AC intermittent solenoid must not be used continuously in either.
- Case: Approximately 1” x 3-3/8” x 1-5/8” deep.
- Strike Lip: Basic 7110 strike has lip of proper length for 1-3/4” thick door that closes flush with jamb edge. Where door thickness or jamb shape differs from this standard relationship, lip extension kits are available, specified by last dash number (see catalog page).
- Strike Opening: 5/8” x 1-7/16” x 1/2” deep. Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel. Strike accepts bolt of any Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical latches.
- Faceplate: Faceplate for 7110 measures 1-7/16” x 7-15/16”. 7111 faceplate measures 1-7/16” x 10-1/4”. Available in a wide range of architectural finishes.
- Voltage: Available in 12 or 24 volt AC and DC. DC continuous units are silent, AC intermittent units “buzz” on operation.
| Volts || AC Intermittent || DC Continuous |
| 12 || 1.42 || 0.33 |
| 24 || 0.74 || 0.17 |
Options: Available with two monitoring signal switches which sense whether latch bolt is in strike and whether strike jaw is blocked. Choice of voltage in AC and DC for intermittent or continuous duty. Specify assembled for either fail-secure (locked when unpowered) or fail-safe (locked when powered) operation, but can be field converted to the other mode. Model 7110 and 7111 are identical except for their faceplate length.
4603 Rectifier – converts AC to DC, installs in low voltage line between transformer and strike. Rated 2 amps (200 PIV)
4605 Transformer – converts 120VAC to 12/24 VAC. Rated 40 Volt-amp output assures plenty of power for strike release. Patented mounting bracket fits in knockout hole of standard junction boxes.
4606 Transformer – Plug-in version for standard wall outlet.
For more information please see POWER.
Standard Package: Individually boxed with mounting screws, mounting clips, and adhesive shims to accommodate jamb or stile extrusion thickness greater or less than nominal 1/8”.