S. Parker Hardware Door Closer Hinges
S. Parker Hardware Door Closer Hinges For Sale
S. Parker door closer hinges are non-handed for use in either right or left hand operation. The hinges have been fire tested and are listed by underwriters laboratories for use on labeled fire doors. The hinges use a dependable coil spring design and fit into a standard 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" mortise template. The UL1278 hinges may be used with ball bearing hinges on the same door. an antifriection bearing handles both bertical and horizontal loading, and the spring meets the toughest requirements. The adjustable spring tension may be changed before or after installation. The hinge is torque adjustable, using a set screw, for closing speed, and comes with a wrench, adjusting pin and directions. The UL hinges have an allen head on top to allow spring winding with an allen key. The UL Series have a 1-1/2 hour fire rating.
Spring hinges use the energy stored during the open swing, in the coiled spring, to close the door.
- For doors to 60lbs, use one UL and two same size ball bearing hinges.
- For doors to 110lbs, use two UL hinges and one same size ball bearing hinge.
- For doors to 160 pounds, use three UL hinges.
- For doors over 4' wide and 8' tall and 1-3/4" thick, use four UL hinges.
- 4-1/2" hinges are packed with all machine (16) and half wood (8) screws per pair.
- 3-1/2" hinges are packed with 12 wood and 6 machine screws.
- 4" hinges are packed with 8 wood and 4 machine screws